www.cowin.gov.in sign up & Registration | covid vaccine india registration website cowin | covid-19 vaccine india price
India has started the next period of Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine Registration Online and vaccination from March 1, for those over 60 years old, and individuals somewhere in the range of 45 and 59 years old with comorbidities.
For the second period of COVID-19 vaccination, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has said that recipients should enlist themselves on its portal Co-Win 2.0 for the vaccination drive.
What is Co-WIN Web and App?
Co-WIN is a raised platform for all the residents of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and can schedule their vaccination slots at the nearby vaccination centers.
Enrollment has been opened from 9 am Monday onwards and Indian residents are presently ready to enlist, book an appointment for vaccination, whenever and anyplace by using the Co-Win platform.
Eligibility for COVID-19 vaccination
Individuals who are over the age of 60 and individuals within the age group of 45 to 59 years with determined co-morbidities are permitted to take the Covid-19 vaccine shots.
The government has delivered a rundown of 20 comorbidities that are covered for vaccination.
COVID-19 Vaccine Online Registration at www.cowin.gov.in
To register on the Co-WIN 2.0 here is some basic procedure that individual necessities to follow:
Step 1: You need to visit the authorized website of Co-Win at cowin.gov.in.
Step 2: Now you need to enter your 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number to enroll yourself.
Step 3: By entering your mobile number, you will receive an OTP, which you have to submit.
Step 4: After this, you will then be directed to the registration of the vaccination page
Step 5: Next process is to choose one photo ID proof
Step 6: Now fill up your name, age, gender and upload an identity proof document
Step 7: Now the page will ask if you have any sort of comorbidities
Step 8: Every person who is above 60 years is eligible for vaccination. If you are 45 years + you will be mandatory to upload a doctor’s certificate as comorbidity proof.
Step 9: After you are done with the registration process, get your vaccination done on the scheduled date and time.
Step 10: After this, you will receive a Reference ID by where you can get your vaccination certificate.
Disclaimer: There is no CoWin app on the Play Store for registration Vaccination drive as the app is for administrator’s purpose only.
How to Register For the COVID-19 Vaccine Using AarogyaSetu App?
Step 1: First you need to open the AarogyaSetu app
Step 2: Next process, click on CoWin tab available on the home screen
Step 3: Select Vaccination Registration preference
Step 4: After this enter your 10 digits mobile number, by entering your mobile number, you will receive an OTP, then click on verify option
Step 5: You will then easily directed to the Registration of Vaccination page
Step 6: Follow the easy steps mentioned above for the Co-WIN portal
Documents You Will Require For the Co-Win 2.0 Registration Process
For individuals who are matured over 45 years and are comorbid, they should upload a medical certificate, referencing their comorbid condition. Individuals who are over the age of 60, they need to bring their Aadhaar card or voter ID card, or a personal ID card for the vaccination process.
Covid Vaccine Administration Fees
The vaccination is made free of cost for people who will be scheduling their appointment from government centers. In any case, individuals who will be experiencing the vaccination process at private centers should pay a “pre-fixed charge”
The vaccination procedure has been started on March 1 and will take place at 10,000 government centers and more than 20,000 private centers.
Senior Citizens who are not educated or do not own a smartphone can call the center number — 1507. As referenced, they can walk-in to the nearby center.
What are the Unique Features of Co-WIN 2.0?
Some best-in-class features in the Co-Win 2.0 will assist the beneficiaries with enlisting themselves from March 1.
Do have a look below for the listed features of the app:
- The new form of the Co-Win app accompanies the high advanced feature of a GPS-empowered setting.
- There is a walk-in-provision to enroll for the vaccination. In this, individuals will be provided with the arrangement of registering at the session site too.
- Not only this, but a person can also make 4 appointments using one single mobile phone.
Below Mentioned is The List of 20 Comorbidities:
- Heart failure with hospital admission in the past year
- Post cardiac transplant/ Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Significant Left ventricular systolic dysfunction (LVEF < 40%)
- Moderate or Severe Valvular Heart Disease
- Congenital heart disease with severe PAH or Idiopathic PAH
- Coronary Artery Disease with past CABG/ PTCA/ MI and Hypertension/ Diabetes on treatment
- Angina and Hypertension/ Diabetes treatment
- CT/MRI documented stroke and Hypertension/Diabetes on treatment
- Pulmonary artery hypertension and Hypertension/ Diabetes on treatment 10. Diabetes (>10 years or with complication) and Hypertension on treatment
- Kidney/Liver/Hematopoietic stem cell transplant: Recipient/ on wait-list
- End-stage Kidney Disease on hemodialysis/ CAPD
- Current prolonged use of oral corticosteroids/ immunosuppressant medications
- Decompensated cirrhosis
- Severe respiratory disease with hospitalizations in last two years
- Lymphoma/ Leukaemia/ Myeloma
- Diagnosis of any solid cancer on or after July 1, 2020, or currently on any cancer therapy
- Sickle Cell Disease/ Bone marrow failure/ Aplastic Anemia/ Thalassemia Major
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases/ HIV infection
- Persons with disabilities due to Intellectual disabilities/ Muscular Dystrophy/ Acid attack with the involvement of respiratory system/ Persons with disabilities having high support needs/ Multiple disabilities including deaf-blindness