The Government of West Bengal has launched the Yuva Shree Arpan Yojana to create employment opportunities for the youth. Under this new scheme, every youth wishing to start their own business will get financial support from the state government to set up an enterprise.
The Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) is going to provide funds for this Yuvashree Arpan Yojana. CM Mamata Banerjee has announced Yuvashree Arpan Scheme for unemployed youths. Around 50,000 youths in the West Bengal state would be benefited from this self-employment scheme. The main motto of this scheme to promote entrepreneurship West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme is going to create jobs which will lead to economic growth of the state. As per the official sources, it is expected that the scheme implementation will start soon.
West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2021
West Bengal govt. announces to launch West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2021 to provide jobs to youths. Under this scheme, around 50,000 youths will get Rs. 1 lakh assistance to start enterprise and MSME department will fund the scheme.
The need for such an employment generation scheme was felt during demonetization. CM Mamata Banerjee has tagged demonetisation as a disaster and said that more than 2 crore have already lost their jobs since then.
The state govt. has already reduced unemployment by 40%. Bangla is no. 1 in generating employment under MGNREGA and the state govt. is also no. 1 in providing skill development training through Utkarsh Bangla.
Objective of the Scheme
This scheme had launched in the state with the motto of promoting entrepreneurship in the state. Number of job opportunities will also increase for the youth with the launch of this scheme. Youth of the state will also become self-reliant with such kind of schemes.
Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh will also provide to the ones who want to start their own small business.
2021 West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Online Application Form
The new scheme namely Yuvashree Arpan has just announced by the CM Mamata Banerjee. The guidelines, eligibility criteria, application process, selection criteria are yet to be finalized.
The state govt. of West Bengal may invite YuvashreeArpan application forms through the official govt’s website or through a dedicated portal. As soon as the application forms become available, we will update it here.
How to apply for West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Online 2021?
For now there is no application process or selection criteria been finalized by the state govt. as soon as the state govt. will give any information regarding the application process we will update that information on our portal.
Hence in order to stay updates regarding the scheme, please visit this page regularly.
- Procedure for checking WB Yuvashree Arpan Final Waiting list
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the scheme. Homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage click at the option of “Yuvashree”.
- After this select the option of “view status in final waiting list of Yuvashree“. A new page will open in front of you.
- Enter your job seeker ID and security code.
- After this Complete waiting list will open in front of you.
West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The general eligibility criteria which may laid down to avail the Yuvashree Arpan benefits are described below:-
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state
- Only those youths who are further interested in opening a new business and have new ideas to create self-employment for themselves and also employment opportunities for others.
- All those youths who are possessing technical degrees from recognized institutes are eligible.
- All the ITI pass-outs / diploma holders in the state may also remain eligible.
Important Factors of West Bangal Yuvashree
- MSME department will fund the scheme.
- Rs 1 Lakh fund will given to each Youth Entrepreneur to set up their business.
- West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme 2021 will promote entrepreneurship
- Yuvashree Arpan Scheme will create a huge opportunities of job for the youths.
List of Documents Required For Yuvashree Arpan Project
The documents required for the Yuvashree Arpan project should furnished along with the application form.
- Applicant’s address proof (valid passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.).
- Identity proof (PAN card, Aadhaar card etc.) of the applicant
- Copy of higher secondary Marksheet of the applicant
- Applicant’s degree certificate
- Two passport size color photographs of the applicant
- Applicant’s bank account statement (copy of bank passbook)
What Are The Various Benefits of The Scheme?
There will be number of benefits provided through this scheme:
- Employment opportunities will increase through this scheme as this scheme will promote self-employment.
- Rate of unemployment will reduced to a greater extent through this scheme.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh will provided to the youth who wants to start own business.
- Around 50,000 youth will get assistance to start their own business
How to check Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Enrollment Status 2021?
After applying for Yuvashree Arpan Scheme, you can check the status of your application at any time of day. You have to follow the procedure below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the employment bank West Bengal
- Here you have to click on the “View status For Enrollment and Yuvasree” button. It takes you to the next page.
- Here you have to enter Jobseeker id and security code. Later you have to click on the Submit button.
- Now, you can see the enrollment status for Yuvasree Scheme on your screen.
There are around 50000 youth will get benefits from self-employment scheme. We all know that there are many youth candidates who want to start their own business.
With the implementation of West Bengal 2021 Yuvashree Arpan Yojana government aims that, youth will great job opportunities and lead the economic growth of state.
I hope you will get complete information regarding West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana. For more stay in touch with us and get latest updates regarding West Bengal SarkariYojana.