What is the Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
The WB Krishak Bandhu is a single benefit scheme introduced by the Govt. of West Bengal, India. All the farmers of the West Bengal state will be eligible to apply and register for the scheme. This Krishak Bandhu Scheme is the brainchild of the Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee. The Govt. Scheme will provide an identity to all farmers of West Bengal that will in the form of a single digitized card. The farmers will receive a personalized “Krishak Bandhu” digital smart card to authenticate the possessors. All the processes under this scheme will be based on personalized authentication and digital analysis and verification with the data synchronization by the dedicated officers.
What does the Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 aim at?
This Welfare Scheme for Farmers aims towards providing a unique assured financial assistance to all farmers and farm household families of West Bengal. Its implementation will provide benefits to the farmers such as an assured income as well as a death benefit for their support. The direct benefit of this WB Krishak Bandhu scheme includes the assistance of Rs. 5000 per annum to all the farmers who hold one or more acres of land. This sum will given in two installments to the farmers for both the crop seasons, Rabi and Kharif.
Additionally, a minimum amount of Rs. 2,000 per annum will also be provided to the farmers as assistance pro-rata basis. The WB Krishak Bandhu scheme also covers a death benefit within its boundaries which proves to be very beneficial to the farm household families of West Bengal. Under this, the family of the farmer will be provided with a one-time lump sum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs. This death penalty is going to be of great use to the family of the farmer after his demise.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 Registration
The registration process for the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 is given below. You just need to follow them and you’re done.
- Visit the official website of the Scheme by clicking on this link: https://krishakbandhu.net/
- Click on the login/sign-in tab visible on the home page,
- When a login page is displayed on your screen, click on ‘sign up’,
- You will now see a registration form in front of you,
- Fill in the form with all your correct information,
- Once you fill in the details, click on the submit button,
- A username and password will be visible on your screen,
- Login with these details.
Krishak Bandhu Online Application Form
The application process for this Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021 is very easy. You just have to download an online form and apply for the scheme using the steps given below:
- Visit the Scheme’s website for the form (https://krishakbandhu.net/)
- Look for the official application form associated with it on the given web page
- Fill up all the necessary details asked in the application form
- After you’re done with filling the required slots in the form, click on submit.
And that’s all.
How to download the Death Benefit Application Claim Form under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021?
Follow the steps given below to avail the death benefit provided under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme by the Government of West Bengal:
- Browse the official website of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme,
- Select the language of your preference, either Bengali or English.
- Search for the death claim application form and download it,
- Take a print out of the form and fill in the details on it,
- Attach the required documents that are mention in the application form,
- Lastly, submit your form to the Assistant Director of Agriculture of the concerned block in your district.
Just follow these steps and you will be able to avail the benefits from the death benefit scheme under the Krishak Bandhan.
Krishak Bandhu Toll Free | Helpline | Customer Care Number | Official Website
Below are the helpline number and the email of the Scheme. You can ask all your queries regarding the Krishak Bandhu Scheme through them.
- Phone Number 8336957370 (Between 10 Am To 6 Pm)
- Email@ firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about the Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021, visit its official website: https://krishakbandhu.net/