Krishak Bandhu Self Declaration Form PDF | Krishak Bondhu Death Benefit Application Form Bengali PDF | কৃষকবন্ধু প্রকল্প এর নুতন আপডেট হলো
The Krishak Bandhu Scheme launched to provide aid to all the farmers of the state of West Bengal. Under the scheme, all the farmers of the state will financially benefited. This Scheme also covers share-croppers under it. Share-croppers are those tenant farmers who give away a part of their crop as rent to the land-owners.
All the farmers can avail of the various benefits offered under the scheme with the help of a special Krishak Bandhu identity card which will be assigned to them initially.
Additionally, family members or the nominee of the farmer or share-cropper will provided with the grant of insurance on the death of the applicant. The family member or the nominee of the farmer who shall receive the death benefit must be aged between 18 to 60 years.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2020-21 Features
The features of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme launched by the state government of West Bengal are as follows:
- The main motive behind launching this scheme is to help poor farmers and laborers get sufficient crop production so that they don’t get trapped in debt cycles.
- The scheme also aims at eliminating all kinds of faulty farming practices by the farmers due to lack of money and investments.
- A sum of Rs. 5000 for every acre of land has been promised under this program to all the beneficiaries on an annual basis.
- The provision of an insurance policy to all farmers and agricultural workers is also facilitated under this program for the development of food-growers.
- The promised amount of money is to be directly transferred to the bank account of the respective farmer.
- A death penalty is also planned and provided under this program which gives financial aid to the farmer’s family after the farmer’s demise.
The Krishak Bandhu Scheme promises to provide all farmers with the financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 every year. This sum of money will be paid in two equal installments every six months to the respective beneficiaries.
The monetary assistance will be given out during the two sowing seasons, the Kharif and the Rabi seasons respectively. The first installment will be paid in the month of June for sowing the Kharif Crops, and the second installment will be given in the month of November.
A compensation of Rs. 2 lakhs is also promise by the state government of West Bengal to the farmers’ family members after his demise. This death penalty is developed with the motive of not letting the family members of the late farmers deprived of any source of income.
The dedicated officials under the Krishak Bandhu Scheme also make sure that the assistance reaches out to the right person. And since the sum of money directly gets transferred to the farmers’ accounts, the role of any middleman is eliminated.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Application Form 2020-2021 in PDF
Below is the link given where you can download the PDF format.
You can also try some alternate links or visit the official website of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme details and information to download the scheme in PDF format.