Transgender applicants can get their identity cards effortlessly without visiting any office or without physical interaction. The government made this easy to provide identity cards to transgender people. Candidates can apply easily to get their identity cards through this portal and they can see their application status either. We will let you know the whole process to apply for Transgender ID card online registration form.
How to apply for Transgender ID card application form 2021
You can see down below the whole process to apply for Transgender ID card application form 2021.
- First of all, visit the official website
- If you do not have an account so click on Register Here, if you have already click on Log In.
- The Transgender ID Card online registration form will appear on your screen:-
- Fill all the required details such as Full name, Email address, mobile no. and state etc.
- After that you have to fill your email address and password to login.
- As you can see the details has given on dashboard to get gender certificate
- Select the category To open Transgender Application Form 2021
- The applicant has to fill all the required details such as name, state name, district name, guardian/ parents, mobile number, email id, date of birth, educational qualification, source of income, address details, gender assigned at birth, gender request.
- Applicant will have to upload one of these documents such as Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Pan card / Ration Card / Bank Account / Passport / Date Of Birth Certificate / Caste Certificate / MGNREGA Card
- After filling All the details click on Save and Next button to submit your application form.
Transgender Certificate / download ID card
Applicant can download their ID card through this portal easily. If you are having problem to get your Transgender ID Card Application, you can complain through this problem and your query will be solved soon.
GarimaGreh – Shelter Home for Transgender Persons
Central govt’s minister Thaawar chand Gehlot e-inaugurated a “Garima Greh Shelter Home for Transgender Persons” in Vadodara which is going to run byLakshya Trust. Government’s purpose is to provide basic need like shelter, food, medical care and recreational facilities. This is the best way to give them respect so that they can live their life with dignity and peacefully. A great step has been taken by the government to amend the condition of transgender.