Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal 2020 : For all jobseeker who are looking to get a job in private companies in Tamil Nadu, the state government has launched a new TN Private Job Portal. All interested applicants can now apply online for the job by doing registration and filling application form at www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in. With main objective to expose new job opportunities for youth of Tamil Nadu, CM Edappadi K Palaniswami has launched this online private job website on 17 June 2020.
Under TN Private Job Portal service, the interested jobseeker can apply online for private job based on their skills and education without any cost. Along with this, the newly launched job website offers private companies a new way to find talented candidates which is also free of cost.
2020 Tamilnadu Private Job Portal also displays job fair list along with job opportunities. In short, tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in will build a bridge between young jobseekers and private companies employers.
tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in Tamilnadu Private Job Portal
Just like other job portals, this private job portal also shows details like Company Name, Salary, Post Name, Location and Skills required. Jobseekers of Tamil Nadu can regularly visit this job portal to get the latest update on private job vacancies in the state. Interested applicants can find their preferred jobs based on sector and current location. This job portal works and maintained under Department of Employment and Training.
TN Private Jobseeker Online Registration / Application Form 2020
To get a private job through this job portal candidate have to complete registration first and for the same follow the procedure below::
- Start by visiting the official Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal at https://www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will find “Candidate Login” option as green button on right hand side top.
- As soon as you click on button, you will be at “Login as Candidate” page. As shown in the image below.
- If you are first time user, then you have to create a new account. For the same, click at “To create a new account Click here” option available below Login button.
- Once you click there, you will be at “Sign Up as Candidate” form. Fill here details like Name, Father’s Name. Mobile number, password and click on Register button.
- Next you will get an OTP on your entered mobile. Fill the one time password and click Submit button.
- Now to open the tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in online application form, please do login with registered mobile number & password.
- Next fill all the required details in application form including DOB, Gender, Address, Upload Photo & Resume etc.
Jobs Categories in Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal
- Electronics & Hardware
- Food Processing
- Beauty & Wellness
- Media & Entertainment
- Textiles & Handlooms
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Green Jobs
- Iron & Steel
- Life Sciences
- Domestic Worker
- Management – Security
- Paints & Coatings
- Strategic Manufacturing
- Handicrafts & Carpets
- People with Disability
- Infrastructure Equipment
- Gems & Jewellery
- Capital Goods
- Furniture & Fittings
How to Find New Jobs in TN Private Job Portal?
Finding new jobs in Tamil Nadu govt. launched Private Job Website is simple just like other portal available online. Job search option at tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in allows jobseekers to filter & find new jobs based on their skills and education.
Visit the Latest Job Search Page at https://www.tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in/Home/jobs
Download Tamil Nadu Private Job Portal Mobile App
Along with website, the state government of TN has also introduced a mobile application for easy access of services. Jobseekers and employers both can download the app directly from the link given below.
Moreover, initially the Department of Employment and Training has only launched the Android application for TN Private Job Portal. For more details about the service, please visit official website at tnprivatejobs.tn.gov.in