Sandhya Suraksha Yojane 2021 Karnataka: Under this old age pension scheme in Karnataka Rs. 500 financial assistance given to Senior Citizens. The amount has been provided in the form of social security. Any of the senior citizens who fits eligibility criteria can apply for the pension scheme.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Application Form Download Kannada PDF
How to Apply
- Download the application form above.
- Fill all the information correctly and completely.
- Submit the application form to the concerned Gram Panchayat /Municipality /Corporation Secretary in Prescribed application format.
- After the approval of application form Pensioner will get specified amount in the bank account in the first week of every month.
Documents Required Sandhya Suraksha Yojane
1. Age confirmation letter
2. Ration Card Number
3. Income Certificate
4. Residence confirmation letter
5. Employment Certificate
Eligibility Criteria for Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Karnataka
- Both men and women can apply for it.
- Small farmers, Marginal farmers, Agricultural laborers, Weavers, and Fishermen can apply.
- Laborers from unorganized sector.
- Applicant age must be 65 Years or above.
- An annual income of pensioner and his/her spouse must not be more than Rs. 20,000.
- The applicant who is taking benefit other pension schemes whether public or private is not allowed to apply for it.
- Combined deposit in the bank should not cross Rs. 10,000 by himself and spouse.
List of Beneficiary Under Sandhya Suraksha Yojane
This social welfare pension scheme has been introduced in Karnataka to help old age poor people of 65 Years and above. It assure some financial assistance to both husband and wife in their old age. Below is list of people who are counted as beneficiary under this Old Age Pension Scheme.
- Small farmers
- Agricultural labourers
- Unorganised Sector workers, but this is not applicable to persons under the “Construction and Other Construction Workers”(Regulations and Conditions of Services) Act, 1996 and are not eligible for monthly pension under it.
Sandhya Suraksha Yojana Helpline Number Karnataka 2021
Directorate of Social security and Pension Department Contact Number:- 080-22232040, 22232012
How to Check Sandhya Suraksha Yojana (SSY Pension) Payment Status?
In case you have applied for Sandhya Suraksha Yojana (SSY) and waiting to know your payment status, you can follow the mentioned steps below.
- You can directly visit the Pension Status by link http://agkar.cag.gov.in/pensionstatus/searchpage.aspx
- Here you simply need to enter asked details like Application Number & DOB or Applicant Name & DOB.
- Next just click on Submit button. You payment status will get appear at your screen