Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana ( पीएम किसान मानधन योजना 2021 ): Just like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to improve the financial conditions of farmers in India central government has launched pm kisan maan dhan yojana. This Welfare Scheme for Farmers aims to provide pension for social security to the farmers when they reach the age of more than 60 years. Under PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana a minimum Rs. 3000 monthly pension will be farmers. Not only this, in case of death of farmer his wife will get 50% amount as family pension.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2020-2021
This scheme is also known as PM Kisan Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be only those farmers who have agricultural land 2 hectare or less. According to PM Kisan Penison Yojana 2021 applicants doing registration must have age between 18 years and 40 years. The central government aims to cover 5 crore small and marginal farmers under this scheme by 2022.
Under PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojana beneficiaries applying have to pay premium every month. Farmers applying online for Kisan Pension Yojana having 18 years age has to pay Rs. 55/ Month and those who have age 40 age have to pay Rs. 200/month. All the benefeciries need to pay the premium till age of 60. Only those farmers who had paid the premium till age of 60 will benefited, this old age pension scheme. For applying PM Kisan Pension Yojana Online, applicants must have bank account and bank account linked with their adhaar card. So the amount will be directly transferred to his bank account.
How to apply for PM Kisan Penison Yojana 2021 at CSC?
Interested small and marginal farmer beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under this PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2020, then they should follow the below given method and get benefit by applying under the scheme.
- Firstly, take all your required documents and visit your nearest CSC Center.
- After this, give your all documents to VLE and along with required amount of fees.
- Next, VLE will connect your adhaar card with application form and fill your all personal and banks details required.
- After this, monthly premium of applicant will be calculate automatically depending on age.
- Next, VLE will print the nomination cum auto debit mandate form and get the same signed by beneficiary. And upload it on official portal.
- Then Kisan Pension Account Number will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Online registration 2020-2021
To apply online for this welfare scheme for farmer yourself follow the procedure below.
- Visit the official website at https://pmkmy.gov.in/.
- Next click at “Click Here to apply now” green color button.
- After this you have to Sign In.
- To login, the application has to fill its phone number so that the registration can be linked to its number and all other asked information such as name, address, mobile number, captcha code etc. will also have to be filled and click on the generated OTP.
- Next you have to enter OTP received on your mobile number. Then application form will appear at your screen.
- Here you need to enter your personal details and bank account information. And click at submit button.
- After submit the application form, please take a print out of it.
To become beneficiary of the PM Kisan Yojana 2021 applicant must fit the criteria below.
- Age between 18 years and 40 years.
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT.
- Only Small and Marginal farmers.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Farmyard measles
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana Benefits
- In case any eligible subscriber dies during receiving pension period time, then his spouse will get 50% of amount as family pension. Moreover, the family pension will be only given to spouse not other members like child.
- If a eligible subscriber has given the regular premium and become permanently disable due to any cause and unable to submit his premium under scheme, his spouse will be allow to continue the scheme.
- Also his spouse is eligible to exit the scheme and receive the amount deposited by such subscriber.
Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan, 50% premium will given by the beneficiaries and the remaining 50% premium provide by the government. For more details about this central government scheme, please visit at https://pmkmy.gov.in/.