Pashu Kisan Credit Card Form Download PDF | PKCC Haryana online apply | पशु किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना 2021 अप्लाई
A good news for farmers of Haryana who are involved in livestock as to promote animal husbandry in the state Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been launched. This scheme is basically introduced in Haryana to promote livestock such as fish farming, poultry farming, sheep, goat, cow & buffalo rearing fish farming, poultry farming, sheep, goat, cow & buffalo rearing. Under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Haryana, state govt. will be providing easy loan to farmers for above mentioned animal husbandry businesses. The scheme enables farmers with 4% concession loan with one year repayment duration. With this Welfare Scheme for Farmer 2021, farmers of Haryana now can easily take loan at low interest rates as compared to earlier from nearby banks. With this money they can buy any animal that is included in livestock, but must repay the loan payment within one year duration. For ease of eligible farmers, we have here updated all required Details for Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme 2021 application form PDF download, apply online, documents required, banks list, official mobile app etc.
Filling Pashu-Dhan Kisan Credit Card Haryana Form PDF at Banks
For applying this Welfare Scheme for Farmers launched by Haryana government applicants who are eligible needs to visit bank. At banks only Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Application Forms will be submitted along with required documents. After filling the application form applying candidate needs to get their KYC done. Below is the complete process for filling and submitting Pashu KCC Yojana Form at banks. Please read below steps before you apply for the loan.
- Go to your nearest bank and take form and fill it with required documents which asked documents.
- After filling this form submits it and take a review that your form is correctly filled or not.
- After verifying your application form, your Pashu Credit Card will be sent in 1 month duration.
- Before filling the form makes sure that you have residence of Haryana otherwise you will not eligible to fill this form.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Loan at 0% Interest
Through this welfare scheme of farmers in Haryana, farmers who are taking loan upto 1.6 lakh will need not to pay any interest on amount. Let us clear the same how you will get loan at 0% under Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana. As per rules, loan taking farmers have to pay only 7% interest till mentioned amount out of which 3% will be given by central govt. And we mentioned in the starting, farmers will also give rebate on remaining 4%. So in this manner applicant will need not pay any interest.
Apply for Haryana Pashu Credit Card Yojana 2021
Pashu Kissan Credit Card Scheme is available for those farmers who want to promote animal husbandry for fishing, poultry, sheep, goat, cow & buffalo rearing. Here are some examples about the scheme, Govt. is providing loan R.S 76,300 per Murrah buffalo, Rs. 71,325 per exotic cow and Rs. 70,825 per indigenous cow. Applicants can apply for loan as per their requirements.
Pashu Credit Card Scheme Haryana 2021 Registration Procedure
A complete procedure is given below to apply for PKCC Haryana Yojana 2021. In order to take Loan through Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card, applicants will have to fill required form and submit the same at govt. milk collection center or nearest banks. Once process will complete animal husbandry department will contact to bank authorities. So for making you understand the process easier we have broken complete procedure in points below.
- This govt. scheme for farmers has Tie-up with 24 Dairy milk plants of the state.
- Filled Pashu Kisan Credit Card application form will be collected by official authorities from these milk collection centers.
- After collection of forms from milk collection points dairy animal details will be picked from “ Har Pashu ka Gyan App” along with 1 photograph.
- Once the application process has completed, Official of animal husbandry department will contact bank authorities
- Next, Pashu kisan Credit Card will be delivered to successful applicants at dairy points.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card is going be very beneficial for Farmers, to provide them employment and to Animal farming at the low interest rate with 4 % concession. Hurry up and get benefit of the scheme provided by Haryana Govt.
Eligibility Criteria and required Documents
- Applicant must have of residence of Haryana state.
- PAN Card, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport size photograph and applicant mobile number is needed for the scheme.
- Applicants can use any of above mentioned documents to take loan.
Read some Clarifications related to Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme 2021 only applicable for farmers who are resident of the state. One who wants to apply for loan to extend their animal husbandry can easily apply for loan with 4% concession and repay with 1 year duration from any nearest bank. If you visit in bank firstly you will have to fill a form with following steps asked in form.
After filling the form go with documentation process which required. Now, make sure that your from has correctly field with original documents , if you use fake Idents for PKCC schemes , bank can complaint against you in fake documentation given in banks. So already give your original documents, remember one thing that the candidate who is applying for loan should applied for loan anywhere.
Candidates will have to give an affidavit to deputy Director of animal husbandry and Milk officials and the Farmers will have insured of their animals before applying the PKCC scheme.