The Social Justice and Empowerment Department under the state government of Haryana, India has launched the Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Pension to provide the old people of the state with financial assistance. The scheme presently promises a monthly pension of 1800 rupees to all the elderly people of the state of Haryana who are 60 years of age or older.
This scheme is aimed towards the development of the elderly people and the upliftment of their standards of lifestyle. It also promises to make sure that the elderly citizens become self-reliant when it comes to matters of financial needs.
What is the target of the Haryana Old Age Pension?
Since a large number of people are left with no source of income once they grow older, they often have to rely on others for their day-to-day necessities. And this monthly pension scheme will provide aid to the citizens to live life with respect and self-esteem.
The Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Pension Scheme is designed to help elderly people live life on their own terms and not depend upon their children or other family members or relatives for any kind of financial support.
This is a great initiative taken by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department under the state government of Haryana to empower the elderly citizens.
Who can apply online for the Haryana Old Age Pension 2021?
All the elderly men and women of Haryana who are 60 years of age or more are eligible to apply for this monthly pension scheme. Additionally, the family income of the applicant must also be less than Rs. 2 lakhs annually. The applicant must also be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana, India. To avail of the benefits of this monthly pension scheme, all eligible elderly men and women will have to apply and get their names registered for the scheme.
The application procedure and registration process of the Haryana old age pension scheme are quite easy and simple. The dedicated volunteers under this scheme are entitled to help the elderly people in all the stages of the benefits process.
What are the direct benefits of the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2021?
The Samman Allowance Scheme promises to deposit a sum of Rs. 1800 to all the eligible candidates’ bank accounts every month. This monthly amount in the form of a pension will help the elderly people in their survival without being dependent on anyone else. The sum of the pension will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the eligible candidates under this scheme.
Hence all the registered participants must mandatorily have a bank account and it must also be linked to their Aadhar cards.
Documents required for the Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2021:
Below are the documents that the applicant will be required to own to be eligible to apply for the Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Pension Scheme:
- Bank account passbook
- Phone number
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Domicile certificate
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Passport size photo
Old Age Pension Form Haryana Apply Online
The application process of the Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Pension Scheme is quite simple and easy. The eligible elderly men and women just have to follow the simple steps given below for the same:
- The applicant has to first download the application form of the scheme.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked for in the application form such as name, address, Aadhar card details, bank account details, contact number, etc.
- Fill it with the correct information.
- Then get the application form verified with the signature of the dedicated officers of the authorities.
- Scan the filled and verified form in a PDF format.
- The applicants need to then create a login ID on Saral Portal.
- After creating their unique account by providing the necessary details, they have to visit the ‘services’ section.
- Then they need to click on the registration section of ‘Apply for Old Age Pension Scheme’.
- Then the applicants have to fill in all the required details asked for in the form, and
- Upload all the required documents mentioned above in the list.
- After all this is done, click on the submit button.
- Then the applicants need to create the Citizen Registration ID.
- After the submission is successful, the applicants will get a reference ID number.
- The applicants must save it for future reference.
- The applicant is also required to submit the filled application form by physically visiting the block or Saral Seva Kendra or DSWO offices.
Old Age Pension Application Form Haryana PDF Online
Applicants who are willing to apply online for old age pension in Haryana need to download the application in PDF format. Below is the direct link of application form PDF, please downoad to proceed
Haryana +Old Age Pension Scheme January Update
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment under the state government of Haryana has come up with a proposal to increase the pension amount for the senior citizens under the Old Age Pension Scheme 2021. The state government of Haryana has made a new announcement regarding the Old Age Pension Scheme in January 2021. This announcement stated that the monthly pension amount under the scheme will be increased. As of now, the eligible applicants under this scheme are receiving Rs. 1800 monthly. But the government is now planning to increase this monthly amount to Rs. 2400 every month.
Once the proposal gets accepted by the higher authorities, the monthly pension amount of the elderly men and women under the Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Pension Scheme will get increased to Rs. 2400 per month. This increment in the amount of the monthly pension of the elderly citizens may be helpful in further adding value to their daily lives and their quality.
Related Contact info and links
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Haryana, India
SCO 20-27, Jeevandeep Building, 3rd floor, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh
For more details regarding the scheme, do visit the official website of the Haryana Old Age Samman Allowance Pension Scheme 2021: https://socialjusticehry.gov.in