The Odisha government has taken a big step in the field of agriculture, as they are inviting the online application forms for the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-2021 that are made available at www.apicol.nic.in. This yojana encourages the farmers to set up the new agro industry with the help of government as they are providing the farmers with loans up to 50 lakhs. This scheme is basically brought to benefit the farmers of Odisha and also to simplify the process of loan taking.
APICOL that stands for The Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited that is the government of Odisha undertaking has been created to support the farmers throughout the state of Odisha. Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana providing the assistance to the farmers of the state of Odisha in order to guide them. Also helps farmers financially so that they can start a new agro industry that can benefit both the farmers and the state.
Odisha MKUY Scheme Objective
The main motive to launch this yojana in the state of Odisha by the government was to develop the agriculture sector in Odisha, to increase the income of the farmers and also to provide more job opportunities in agro-industries.
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojana Odisha Online Registration
The Odisha government has launched Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-2021 to also support the people who wants to work in the field of agro industries and this will help in the growth of the state and will also help in decreasing the unemployment.
How to apply for Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana?
The steps are very simple to follow and are listed below:-
- First of all visit the official website of MKUY Scheme Odisha at http://www.apicol.nic.in/.
- In the menu bar on Homepage you will see “Beneficiary Master”. Take your cursor over it and you will see “Registration” option in the dropdown.
- Next you will be on Prerequisites Page, and you will find registration button of blue color on top. Click on the button.
- After this you will be asked “Have you attempted / completed Registration?”. Please select “No” to proceed for filling registration form.
- Next Select type of Applicant, whether Indiviual or Group as per your requirement.
- As next step fill Project Information, Proposed Location of CAE with Land Particulars, and Documents to be Uploaded.
- Next preview and submit your registration form.
MKUY Odisha Scheme Documents Required:-
- Identity proof that could be voter ID card or Aadhar number (size up to 400KB)
- Passport size photo of the applicant (size up to 50 KB)
- Signature of the applicant ( size up to 50 KB)
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC and ST applicants)
- Graduation certificate
- Land documents ( size up to 950 KB) (need to be owner for more than 15 years)
- Consent letter from bank (it is optional and size up to 500 KB in pdf format)
- The mandatory fields are marked with * sign, so do not miss any of these.
- After this you have to fill the DPR and then you will be directed to the payment portal.
There are some specific guidelines that one needs to follow while doing the payment and that are as follows:-
- The applicants who have completed the DPR will only be eligible for the online fee payment as a security amount and that is of Rs.10000.
- The amount that you have paid as security will be refunded.
After successful submission of money your application form will be submitted and you can check the beneficiary status.
Who can apply for the Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana?
The eligibility for the krushi udyog scheme is as follows:-
- The first and the foremost thing is that the farmer must be the resident of the state of Odisha.
- Only the farmers who are educated and have completed their graduation or above can apply for this yojana.
- Also another eligibility for this yojana is that the farmer should be having an annual income of 2lacs.
- The farmer who wants to apply for this yojana should have their own business in order to get benefits from this yojana.
Track Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-21 Beneficiary Status
Follow steps given below and track beneficiary status:-
- You have to visit the website http://www.apicol.nic.in/ and go to the “Beneficiary Master” at the top of the homepage.
- After clicking on “Beneficiary Master” tab you have to then click on “beneficiary Status”.
- Fill all the details that they have asked for and then click on the “Submit” option.
- Now you will be able to check the beneficiary status.
MKUY Odisha 2021 Features
- Agro-Industries is a boon: The state of Odisha will benefit from this scheme as the government will provide financial assistance and guidance to the farmers.
- No time wastage: There will be no wastage of time as the farmer who want to get the loan can easily apply online fill the application and get the loan sanctioned in their name by just an online process which will not take much time.
- Better management: For proper monitoring of the agro-industries and for the smooth functioning NIC and APICOL helps in monitoring and managing them.
- Subsidy for the agro industries: The government offers loans up to 50 lacs in order to set up the agro industry.
- Easy payment method and refunds: The payments are done easily through the bank account that also through a safe gatewa. So there is no place for fraudsters.
- Subsidy for other industries: If the applicants wants the loans for other industries and not agro-industries then also they can get the financial assistance from the government of Odisha. The other industrial sectors should be like horticulture, animal resources, agriculture, food processing and related sectors.