हरियाणा कन्यादान विवाह शगुन योजना | विवाह शगुन योजना हरियाणा फॉर्म पीडीएफ | haryanawelfareschemes.org online form
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojna 2021
Dowry is not supported anymore in India but still daughter’s parent across the country; love to give gift to their daughter on her marriage. Whether parents are rich or poor they love do as much as they can to make her daughter marriage a memorable day. To help poor people of Haryana in such situation, state govt. has introduced this Yojana that can be counted as Kanyadan. Selection of beneficiary for this scheme has been made on the basis of their economic conditions. If the applicant fits the eligibility criteria of this Haryana Welfare Scheme, they need to apply 1 month before marriage to get financial assistance.
Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojna 2021 Haryana is only for girls with age more than 18 years and only given at first time marriage. Applicants can get more details for the scheme by this article or visiting official website at http://haryanascbc.gov.in. Also eligible applicants of this Kanyadan Yojana Haryana can download PDF Form to apply from the above mentioned website too.
Vivah Shagun Yojana Haryana Amount Installments
|Category||Before Marriage||After Marriage||Total Amount|
|Widow Women/Girl||46,000 Rupees||5,000 Rupees||51,000 Rupees
|SC, ST, OBC, BPL||36,000 Rupees||5,000 Rupees||41,000 Rupees|
|General||10,000 Rupees||1,000 Rupees||11,000 Rupees|
|Both Husband and Wife Disable||–||–||51000 Rupees
|Only One is Disabled||–||–||31,000 Rupees|
- Girl’s and her parents must be a permanent resident of Haryana
- Bride age should 18 years and above
- Groom should be 21 years and above
- The income of family from all sources should be less than 2 lakh per annum.
- Only 1 time applicant can take benefit of it.
- Girls from poor family, sports women and orphan women are eligible for this social welfare scheme.
- All Handicapped Girls are also included.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana Online Registration 2021
- Firstly, Visit at official website of Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal at https://saralharyana.gov.in/
- At the homepage, all the existing users can make Login using the username and password created earlier as shown below:-
- If you are using first time Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana you will have to click at the “New User?
- Enter Asked detail here such as Full name, Email ID, mobile number, password state name, captcha and click on submit button and get user name and password from here.
- Use credentials of your newly made account at Saral Portal Haryana to make login.
- After making login, click at the “View All Available Services” link present under “Apply for Services” section.
- In the next window, search scheme name by entering keyword “Vivah Shagun” in the search box. Then the scheme namely Mukhya Mantri Vivah Shagun Yojana will appear, click at that name.
- Now online application form of the scheme will get open at your Screen like image below. At online form applicant can fetch directly their details using Family ID.
- Once you are done with all required information just click “Submit” button to complete your online application for financial assistance (Kanyadan) Yojana Haryana.
- Below Poverty Line Card (BPL)
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Resident Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Bride’s Age Proof
- Educational Documents ( if available)
- Groom’s Age Proof
- Groom’s Board Marksheet ( if availabele)
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Disability certificate ( if required)
- Divorce Order (in case of divorced women)
- Marriage Invitation Card
Mukhyamantri Vivah (Shadi) Shagun Yojna 2021 Haryana Form PDF
In case applicant fill it more easy to visit physically at official authorities for submission of application form. They can download the same in PDF format from the link. And after filling it with correct information along with attachment of required documents submit same to official authorities.
Direct Link for Kanyadan Form Haryana Online PDF Download
Features and Benefits
This Social “Welfare Scheme” is going to be an extraordinary relief for those poor families who don’t have enough money for their daughter’s marriage and consider them as burden; daughters will not be considered as burden along with this they get respected from society. Son and daughter should get same position everywhere; sadly it happens opposite with girls they don’t consider equal to a son due to some costumes and tradition of this society. Their fathers have to get loan on high interest for girl’s marriage and repay it entire life. It causes to make them financial poor, Mukhyamantri Vivah Shagun Yojana will support all poor families at the time of their daughter’s marriage, and so they can become financial strong and don’t get afraid on the birth of a daughter.