Take advantage of the opportunity to bet yourself with a new home in the Dreamland of Maharashtra, which has ‘something for all!’
MHADA Lottery Scheme 2021 is a housing scheme for the people of the Maharashtra state. Under this scheme, applicants can apply to buy a house in different locations of Maharashtra. With The aim to provide housing for all by 2022’, 7500 units will be up for acquisition in the month of March, in areas such as Thane, Navi Mumbai, and Vasai, under this scheme. Official website of MHADA is https://www.mhada.gov.in/en
A 2020 survey states that over 1.74 lakh mill workers had applied for houses under the MHADA lottery scheme.
MHADA Lottery Update News
Nowadays in newspapers, MHADA news continues. And you can also watch about the date of MHADA on TV. If you don’t have time, then you can read our article. We have made our best efforts to get you the latest news of MHADA so that you can know about MHADA Lottery 2021 at the right time.
This offer is valid in multiple cities of the state, Maharashtra. Recently on March 1, 2021, MHADA conducted a lottery for approximately 4000 tenements for mill workers. 3,894 1BHK houses at the Bombay Dyeing Mill in Wadala, Shrinivas Mill in Lower Parel and the Bombay Dyeing (spring) Mill compound, were up for sale in the lottery.
Localities Finalized for the Construction in MHADA Lottery 2021 Mumbaiis:
- Antop Hill (278 Flats)
- Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West (24 flats)
- Pratibha Nagar (89 flats)
- Mankhurd (316 Flats)
- GavanapadMulund (269 flats)
MHADA Lottery scheme
The main objective of the MHADA Lottery 2021 scheme is to provide houses to the weaker section of the society at reasonable rates. Applicants can apply for the registration of a flat via online or offline mode.
This scheme aims to provide 7500 low-cost houses this year, with the help of a lottery system, in which the applicants are segregated into various divisions based on their income. The cost of these flats ranges from Rs14.6 lakh to Rs 5.8 crore based on the income group.
This is a re-development project under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which prioritizes providing a permanent address to thousands of low-income group citizens of the country. The Maharashtra government has scheduled to construct 30 million reasonable houses for the weaker segment of the society created by state government authorities.
The scheme is released by the Housing and Area Development Authority, which comes under the Government of Maharashtra. The categorization of the people applying for the scheme is as classified:
- EWS – Economical Weaker Section
- LIG – Lower Income Group
- MIG – Middle Income Group
- HIG – High Income Group
MHADA Lottery Online Form 2021
Currently, the dates for the availability of fresh MHADA Lottery online form are not mentioned on the official portal. However, we will be updating you with the complete details for the release of online registration form for the person who wants to avail the flats in the state of Maharashtra.
MHADA Lottery 2021 to invite the homeless with their amount of work and luck. MHADA Lottery 2021 is announcement for the people, majorly mill worker to construct their houses/flats with their flexibility.
People who have not got the house yet and no house is their name for those whose income is low and not able to buy their home. For them, MHADA is the only one that can provide a home in a city like Mumbai.
MHADA Lottery 2021 Update
MHADA Flats Lottery Notification is published periodically. This can provide timely information to the homeless. Well, MHADA makes all types of houses. For poor, more and middle families or rich families, these homes are different from each other. The cost of these homes is different. Lottery registration fees are not the same for all. The poor are given exemption from the price of the house to the registration so that they can buy the house of their dreams.
Almost all the banks offer MHADA loan. If someone does not even have the money for the registration of MHADA, he can also take it as a loan from the bank. It is now easier to buy a home. The bank lends up to 80 to 90 percent of the loan. That’s why someone does not feel the lack of money. These house loans can be repaid in easy installments.
You do not have to get out of the bank for the house loan. Now you can apply for house loan by sitting at home too.
For applying the housing scheme, applicants must fulfill following eligibility criteria for MHADA lottery –
- Should be equal or above 18 years.
- Should be Residential of Maharashtra
Should belong to these income groups:
- Lower income group (Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.50, 000/-)
- Middle Income Group (Rs.50, 000/- to Rs.75, 000/-)
- High Income Group (above Rs.75, 000/-)
- Proof of identity – Aadhar Card/Driving license/Birth certificate/Voter ID
- Proof of address – Domicile certificate/ Bills such as electricity, maintenance etc.
- Proof of Income – Bank statement of 6 months/Income statement such as GST return, P&L sheet etc.
- Proof of necessary documents – Education documents etc.
Procedure to Follow for MHADA Lottery 2021
Here we are dividing the MHADA Lottery 2021 Application Procedure in three parts. Let’s check it out:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra i.e. https://mhada.gov.in/. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Register”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the registration form, fill the form with appropriate details.
- Enter your mobile and press submit button. Now verify your mobile number by entering the generate OTP.
- Here your registration process is complete now move to next step.
Second Step: Lottery Application Form
- After completion of your registration process you will redirect to the lottery application form.
- Now in the application form you need to enter your details like user name, monthly income, PAN Card details, applicant details, applicant address with pin code, contact details, bank account details and verification code.
- After entering the details you need to upload all the required documents in the JPEG format.
- Now, just click on submit button to submit your application.
Third Step: Payment
- After completion and submission of application you need to make payment of application form fee.
- Pay the required application fee as per the given method like net banking or UPI.
- Now you have covered the entire steps and your application is submitted just take a printout of application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Save/Download your registration form.
- Remember your registration ID and the password.
- Properly register with original documents.
Procedure to Check MHADA Lottery Result
Step 1:First of all, you have to go to the official website of MHADA Lottery. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
Step 2:On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Lottery Result“. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
Step 3:After this, you have to click on the option of “View”. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
Step 4:You have to click on the “View” option again according to your plan and category.
Step 5:After this, the PDF file with the winner’s name and the flat number will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
When the applicant is not successful in winning the lottery, the concerned authority will refund the total amount spent by the applicant. This amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
To Check Your Lottery Refund Status Simply Follows These Steps:
- Applicants are firstly required to log on to MHADA official site – http://postlottery.MHADA.gov.in/login.do
- Next, applicants will have to furnish certain details such as application number and year of lottery.
- After entering the correct information, then you will be redirected to a page having a section where you can check the refund status online.
- Simply click on the link and check your refund status.
Why Choose MHADA 2021?
MHADA 2021 gives you another chance to own your flats and give beautiful gifts to your family. MHADA 2021 is mainly for those candidates who didn’t get a chance in MHADA 2020 AND 2019 too.
MHADA 2021 is formulated for to assure more flats and locations to the people to develop your standard of living.
However, with this ‘MHADA 2021’ had announced numerous seats but up to a particular date. MHADA 2021 also signed for ‘first come and first serve’.
MHADA lottery 2021 application form notification will publish live on local newspapers and on MHADA official website respectively. It may the special offer for home buyers, because all need own dream home in dream city.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to MHADA Lottery beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our websiteto receive all latest updates.