Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme registration 2021 has finally begun after the launch on 6 May 2020. The newly launched state welfare scheme for farmers will provide Rs. 7000 / acre incentive. State CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched Mera Pani Meri Virasat yojana portal on 16 May 2020 and given green signal for registration under this social welfare scheme.
Launched on the footprints of PM Narendra Modi’s Jal Jeevan Mission, the scheme will give benefit to more than 16 lakh farmers. Under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2020-2021, Rs. 7000 incentive will be given to farmers for switching to other crops from paddy. With this Haryana State Government aims to support farmers for conserving water for future generations.
By filling Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana online application for 2021, farmers can make the government aware of sowing crops other than paddy and available benefit of Rs. 7000/acre. As we know crops like arhar, urad, bajra, cotton consumes less water to grow as compared to paddy. So this scheme will ultimately result in maintaining the groundwater level in the state.
- Only residence of Haryana can take the financial assistance under the scheme.
- Farmer should be full time engaged in agriculture.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Application Form / Registration 2020-2021
People can apply online to avail the benefits of newly launched welfare scheme for farmer by steps below:
- Visit the official portal at http://www.agriharyanaofwm.com/
- Look for farmer registration at home page and click on it.
- On the next page Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme registration page will be available.
- Fill all details correctly that include Farmer Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Category, Adhaar Card No. Mobile Number, Address, Land Details and Bank Details.
- After completion of details just click the Submit button.
Highlights of the Scheme
|Name||Mera Pani Meri Virasat|
|Launch Date||6 May 2020|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 7000/ Acre|
|Goal||Saving Ground Water|
Objective of Mera Pani Meri Virasat
This social welfare scheme of farmers of Haryana has been rolled out for promoting them to switch crops and save water. As per reports 8 blocks in various districts of the state has recorded ground water level is below 40 meters. And this is serious for our upcoming generations, if water has been wasted on such rate than the time is not far, when water level will be next to nil.
Switching of farmers from paddy to crops like til, arhar, urad, guar, cotton, and bajra will definitely helps us to maintain the water level. So try to save water because “Jal HI Jeevan hai”.