For welfare of farmers in Maharashtra, the state government has started inviting online application of Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2021. With main objective to encourage farmers to install Solar water pump for irrigation, it will benefit lakhs of people. This solar pump yojana Maharashtra 2021 also aims to reduce the pollution with replacement of Diesel pumps. All the farmers who comes under edibility criteria and interested can fill Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana application form to avail the benefits of scheme.
Farmers doing registration of Mukhyamantri solar pump yojana Maharashtra will get 95% subsidy from govt. to install solar panel based water pump. However, rest 5% amount will be paid by the beneficiaries for installation.
Eligibility Criteria for Solar Panel Pump Yojana
- All farmers with farmland having assured source of water.
- Farmers belong to area does not electrified though conventional source of electricity.
- Must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Farmers having conventional Electricity connection shall not get benefit of Solar AG Pump from this scheme.
- Beneficiary Farmers of “DHADAK SINCHAN YOJANA”.
- Farmers from Remote & Tribal area.
- Paid pending list of applicants, applied for new electricity Connection for AG Pump.
- Up to 5 acre 3 HP DC & above 5 acre 5 HP DC Pumping System will be deployed in farmland of selected beneficiaries.
- Farmers having water sources as river, Nala, own & Common farm ponds and dug wells etc.
Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana Online Application 2020-2021
To register online for the solar pump Yojana in Maharashtra, follow the below procedure:
- Visit Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra official website at https://www.mahadiscom.in/solar/
- If you are on laptop/desktop, take your cursor over Beneficiary Services then on Apply Online and Next click on New Consumers. You can also look at screenshot below:
- While, if you are using mobile/smartphone, tap your finger over Menu then tap on + sign in front of Beneficiary Services. Next tap finger on + sign in front of Apply Online and finally click on New Consumer option. Have a look at screenshot below.
- Applicants can also directly click on Solar Pump Yojana 2021 Maharashtra link.
- Now Online Application Form for Off-grid Solar Agriculture Pump for Paid Pending / New Connection Consumer (Format-A1) will be at your screen.
- Next fill the details including Details of Applicant and Location, Nearest MSEDCL Consumer Number (where pump is to be install), Details of Applicant Residential Address & Location and rest.
- After filling all details correctly next click at Submit Application button available at the bottom of page.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Online Registration
- 7/12 Extract. The NOC shall be submitted on Stamp paper of Rs.200/- if the land owners are multiple
- Aadhar Card Copy
- NOC from concern department in case of dark water shed area only
- SC/ST Certificate (If applicable)
|S.No||Category||Beneficiary Contribution for 3HP (Rupees)||Beneficiary Contribution for 5HP (Rupees)|
|1.||Open category||25500 (10%)||38500 (10%)|
|2.||SC category||12750 (5%)||19250 (5%)|
|3.||ST category||12750 (5%)||19250 (5%)|
How to check Maharasthra Solar Pump Yojana 2020-2021 status?
Beneficiaries those you have applied for this welfare scheme for farmers by Maharashtra can check there status through same portal. To know the status of solar pump yojana Maharashtra status follow the procedure below.
- Open the official portal of Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra at https://www.mahadiscom.in/solar/
- Now go on Beneficiary Services Option and Next click on Track Application Status/ Payment option.
- Then you will be at Online Application Form Current Status for Off-grid Solar Agriculture Pump.
- Next enter your Beneficiary ID and click at Search button. Now your application status will be at your screen.
- Enable availability of power of running agriculture pump at the time of day.
- Reducing the burden of farmers spending on irrigation pumps.
- Minimizing cross subsidy burden on Commercial & Industrial electricity consumers.
- Reduce the level of pollution by replacing diesel engine by solar panel based pump.
For any further inquiry on Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2020, candidates can visit the official website at www.mahadiscom.in/solar