Old Age Pension in Kerala has given under guidelines of Indira Gandhi National Pension Scheme. Under IGNOAPS, Kerala Government provides financial help to Senior Citizens as the pension. In National Old Age Pension Scheme, both men and women of above 60 years get benefit with a specific amount on monthly basis.
Note: Senior Citizens benefited through any other Social Welfare Scheme cannot apply for Old Age Pension Kerala.
Sevana Pension: It is the official website for getting further details and information related to eligibility criteria and the amount of pension. All Government Schemes in Kerala of pension programs are at welfarepension.lsgkerala.gov.in
Download Old Age Pension Form Kerala (Malayalam) Online 2021
If you are searching for old age pension application in Malayalam Language then simply click the link below and get it download in PDF version.
Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Application Form Download 2021
In case applicant is looking to download the form in English language, he/she can get same print from the link below. Once applicant get senior citizen application Kerala printed, they need to submit the same to assigned authorities after filling all required details correctly.
Eligibility Criteria For Old Age Pension Scheme Kerala
- Age should be above 60 years.
- An applicant living below poverty line and poor are only eligible.
- Not taking benefit of any other Pension Plan from Kerala Govt.
- Family annual income of or less than Rs.100000/-.
- People living in government organized poor homes are not eligible.
- Senior citizens involved in regular begging profession are not count as beneficiaries.
Amount of Pension
- Senior Citizens above 60 and less than 75 years get Rs. 11,00 as financial help
- Old Age men and women above 75 years get Rs. 15,00 money.
Old Age Pension in Kerala has been provided under Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS). Under this Senior Citizens Pension Scheme, Kerala Government offers a pension amount of Rs. 1100 to people with age above 60 and below 75. While people with age of 75 years above get Rs. 1500 as financial help from state government.