State Government of Karnataka has announced for providing free laptops for youth 2021. Students those have passed their 12th class with good grades are eligible to take benefit of this free Laptop distribution Yojna, so they can begin their college life towards a new destination. Mukhyamantri B. S. Yediyurappa of Karnataka wants to develop technical skills, especially for poor students who cannot afford device like Laptop due to poor financial condition of family. All poor students who passed class 12th and fits eligibility criteria can apply for this educational welfare scheme. Here we are going to inform you regarding registration/eligibility criteria/ documents requirement and all related news of Karnataka Free Laptop Yojna 2021.
Free Laptop for students Online Registration 2021 Karnataka
- Start you device and visit at the official website https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click at home page to go on “ Free Karnataka Laptop Scheme”
- Now, enter all asked detail here to go for registration process.
- Attach your all required documents with application form.
- Recheck you’re from and hit upon “submit” button showing in your Operating system.
- Your application form has been successfully submitted for the next step.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account details
- Residence Certificate of Karnataka
- Cast certificate
- Income certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- 12th class Mark Sheet
- PAN Card if Available
- Students those have permanent residence of Karnataka State
- Only 12th Pass out students with good grades
- Students those who are willing to get admission in technical and medical colleges
- All Poor Students those who can’t afford for device like “Laptop”
- Students those belongs to SC/ST/OBC category are target of this Yojana
Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana (KFLY) Aim
Mukhyamantri B. S. Yediyurappa of Karnataka has started free laptop for students in Karnataka 2021 to improve technical skills in all 12th pass out students who are getting admission in colleges situated over Karnataka. The aim of this scheme is to develop technical education in upcoming generation to do all works easily through digital skills. The program of online classes is encouraging youth to achieve their future goals and plans. Unfortunately all families can’t provide device like Laptop to their children due to financial crises. All those students who are eligible and not applied for the scheme yet,can get registration soon and get free Laptop and move your studies towards learning new techniques.
Courses under Karnataka Free Laptop Yojna 2021
- Post graduate courses
- Under Graduate Degree Courses
- Engineering Courses
- Medical Courses
- Any technology related course
List of colleges
Private First Grade Colleges – https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/page/Colleges/Private+Aided+First+Grade+Colleges/en
Government First Grade Colleges https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/page/Colleges/Government+First+Grade+Colleges/en