In recent times, we have seen multiple schemes being launched related to girl education. As education has become more primal and important for the country’s development and progress, both the Central Government and State governments have been rolling out schemes to benefit the marginalized poor daughters of the respective province in their education.
Himachal Pradesh has come up with a new Scheme, Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Scheme, which offers financial assistance to girl children to aid their education with scholarship amounts deposited in their bank account. This scheme prevails in that state alone and it covers the girls from that state alone.
In this document, you will find details of the benefits of this scheme along with an explanation of the eligibility, requirement, and documents needed to apply for this scheme.
What is Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Himachal Pradesh?
This is a scheme launched and ordained by the state government of Himachal Pradesh. In this scheme, there is a provision of financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to the poor daughters of the state. This assistance money will be directly deposited in the girls’ personal bank accounts. The scheme is initiated as soon as the child is born. To avail of the scheme will require certain procedures which will be discussed further in this article.
There is also an additional aid that comes along with this amount, which is the minimal amount of Rs 300 to Rs 1200 to aid their purchases of uniforms and text books. If the child comes out successfully after the 12th standard, she will be assisted with an amount of Rs 5000/- to further her studies.
Beti Hai Anmol Yojana HP Benefits:
- The core of this scheme is to aid the education of daughters through some financial assistance
- An amount of 10000 is deposited in their personal bank account after the birth of the child in the form of a scholarship
- This will help in reducing the drop-out rate of daughters while pursuing their education
- This is only applicable for daughters as it only seeks to improve the education of girl children.
- The Government also provides minimal assistance from Rs 300 to Rs 1200 to equip the children with books and uniform from class 1st to 12th class
- After the child passes the 12th standard, she will be eligible for Rs 5000
- This could only be availed by 2 daughters in one family
- There are 2 ways of applying, online and offline.
- Only people below the poverty line are eligible for this provision
Necessary documents to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Age Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Ration Card
- Residence certificate
- Certificate provided by the headmaster/Principal of the school
They should be residents of Himachal Pradesh and also should be on the BPL list. A maximum of 2 daughters from one family will be allowed for the provision.
Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2021 Offline Application Form Process:
You can register for the scheme in 2 ways, one is through an online process and the other is through an offline procedure. People who are not accessible for the online application process will have to go through offline protocols to submit the application.
- Open the http://himachalforms.nic.in/pdfs/Women-Child-Dev/BetiHaiAnmolYojna.pdf link
- The above will be the popping up the application form
- Download the form, fill it
- Approach the CPDO office and submit the filled application form with all the necessary documents.
Online application method of the HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2021 H.P:
Below is the step by step procedure of applying online for the Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2021:
- Firstly, visit the Official Website, i.e. http://edistrict.hp.gov.in./ of the Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2021.
- On the Home page of the site, you must click on the Option “Beti Hai Anmol Yojana“ link.
- Next, you have to click on the link to “sign up” for the scheme.
- After this initial sign-up, a page displaying a form will open up.
- You will now see an application form page get displayed on the screen.
- Next, you need to enter all the required details correctly in the application form. These include details such as application details, address details, registration details, and other information)
- You will also need to upload all the necessary documents mentioned along with the application form.
- Once you’re done, click on the “Submit” button for completing the registration.
- Next you have to click on the link http://edistrict.hp.gov.in./pages/staticSite/serviceLogin.xhtml to login to apply.
- You will now see the “Login Form” page get displayed on the screen.
- Here you will have to fill in all the information that has been asked and log in.
- After filling the form, you need to click on the “submit” button.
- This process will lead to the application form of Beti Hai Anmol Yojana show up on the screen.
- Fill in the from with all the correct information asked for very carefully.
- After this, you will have to scan and attach all the required documents asked for along with the form.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button after you have filled the form and attached the scanned documents.
You have thus successfully applied for availing of the benfits under this scheme. You will now get enabled for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana Scheme, after some minor validation from the Government.
Amount of Beti Hai Anmol Yojana:
The State Government of Himachal Pradesh deposits Rs 10,000 in the personal bank account of the girl child after her birth. The girls are also simultaneously facilitated with Rs 300 to Rs 1200 for their books and uniforms till they pass high school, i.e., finish their 12th class.
The official report for the scheme:
An amount of Rs 12000 has been provided to 2 girl children in a single family. This plan has been successful since 2018. The Government has so far spent around Rs 32.81 crore for 1 lakh beneficiaries.