The State Government of Delhi has launched a new welfare scheme for the senior citizens of Delhi. The name of the scheme is Old Age Pension/Senior Citizen Pension Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to provide several benefits through pension scheme for the old age citizens of Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://delhi.gov.in/
Old Age Pension Delhi Apply Online 2021
Here are the steps to fill online application form for old age pension in Delhi.
- Candidates have to visit on the official website https://delhi.gov.in/
- Now select the municipal area in which candidates belong.
- Then go to online services and fill all the asked details and information correctly.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- Candidates will be successfully registered for the pension scheme.
- Take your OTP number for taking benefits of old age pension scheme.
Documents Required for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2021
Here is the list of documents required for Delhi Pension Scheme
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Voter ID
- Passport Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Details such as Account holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code and MICR Code
- BPL Card
- Medical records of treatment in Delhi
- Income self-declaration
- In case of SC/ST cast certificate of the applicants
The State Government of Delhi wants to give a better lifestyle for survival to the senior citizens of Delhi. Many welfare schemes launched by the Delhi Government and one of them are “Old Age Pension Scheme”.
Delhi Senior Citizen/ Old Age Pension Amount in 2021
Steps are given below with detailed Amount of Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme 2021.
- People having 60 and above years age will be eligible to get R.s 2000/ per month as senior citizen pension from Delhi Govt. Amount will get directly transferred to bank account of pension beneficiary
- Senior citizen those are 70 years old and above are eligible to get R.s 2500/ in their bank accounts.
- In case of SC/ST, Delhi government will provide additional R.s 500/ on pension to each senior citizen belong to category.
If you are living in Delhi and feels you are eligible to get Old Age Pension from Delhi Govt., you can check whether you are eligible or not from criteria given below.
- Applicants must be residence of Delhi to avail the benefits of Senior Citizen pension.
- He/she must have age 60 years and above.
- Applicants must have self – bank account on their names.
- The annual income of whole family should have less than 1 lakh.
- The applicant should have a ‘singly-operated’ account in any Bank in National Capital Territory of Delhi only for receiving the payment through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Must not be receiving any pension/ financial assistance from Central Govt/ State Govt/ other governmental local bodies or any other source for this purpose.
- Aadhar number of applicants must be attached with bank account
Old Age Pension Form Online Application Delhi 2020-2021 (New Delhi MCD)
If you are in New Delhi Municipal Corporation and find yourself eligible for senior citizen pension, you can directly click link below and apply online for old age pension.
For more details and information candidates can visit at the official https://delhi.gov.in/