Delhi government is inviting senior citizens of age 60 years and above to apply online application for Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana. Around 76,000 to 77,000 senior citizens can avail the benefit of Delhi Free Yatra Welfare Scheme with relaxing journey in air condition buses. Along with this Fresh and free food will be provided to the applicants during the period of journey.
As India has full of holy places and people of India a very religious too and they love to visit places of god. But in young age most of the people are unable to visit these holy places due to family burdens and financial issues.
But in old age people have to depend on others for everything, even in some families elder people don’t get proper time from family members due to their responsibilities too. And in some cases family members can’t afford to send them at religious places due to financial issues. For such people who are living in Delhi, CM Arvind Kejriwal has introduced “Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana” that will make dream of old age people to visit holy shrines come true .
The applicant those who are eligible for Delhi Free Yatra Yojana can apply for online registration at: edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana online Application form/Registration
- Pilgrims need to firstly visit at official website at delhigovt.nic.in through there mobile device or desktop.
- Next at Home Page, “New User” link is available under “Registration at e-District Delhi” section. In case you are first time user and never registered at this portal click at the link. Otherwise, if you are already registered click at “Registered Users Login”.
- Moreover you can directly visit new registration page by clicking here https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Register.html
- Once you click the link you will be on “Citizen Registration Form”.
- Fill this form with correct asked details such as ID Proof and required documents to go on next of registration.
- Check your complete filled details and click on “Submit” button.
- As soon as you are done with registration process you will get Login credentials for Signing In E-District Portal Delhi.
- Now to apply for Delhi CM Free Tirth Yatra Yojana, applicants need to make login at portal using login ID and Password.
- For Login applicants can click the link given here to directly visit the page https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/account/login.html
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Residence proof of Delhi
- Age Proof of Applicants
- Voter ID card
- Beneficiaries must be 60 years and above to avail the benefit of Delhi govt. Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021
- Pilgrims must have permanent residence of Delhi.
- Only those applicants are eligible for Mukhyamantri Tirt Yatra who didn’t take the benefit of this scheme before.
- Candidate those who are government employee are not eligible to avail the benefit of this welfare scheme
- Every Senior citizen can take 18 years and above age one person to take care of them. Delhi government will take all travel expenses of his/her along with pilgrims
- Applicants will have to apply for registration before journey of “Holy “places.
- The Pilgrims for Delhi Mukhyamantri Free Tirth Yatra will be selected by Lottery Draw process.
- Application forms will also be filled by the Office of the Divisional Commissioner Office, Office of the concerned MLA or office of pilgrimage committee.
- All beneficiaries will get insurance cover of 1 lakh before starting journey.
Features and Benefit of the Scheme
India is a religious country along with that her people are also religious too. Every Indian wants to visit Holy temples and places before living this world, only a little number of people fill their wishes to go at religious people but some are left due to financial assistance.
To resolve these problems of senior citizens CM Arvind Kejriwal of Delhi has announced Mukhyamantri Free Yatra Yojana 2021 for all elderly age people. People can take the benefit of this Yojana along with their care takers.
Occurring health issues are common in elderly age; sometime it can be a big danger due to weakness at the age 60 years above. To keep every senior citizen safe in such conditions, a team of expert doctors will be send along with pilgrims. So they can enjoy journey of religious places without any medical or health issue.