Elections are a part of democracy. Every democratic country in the world conducts election every once in a while. Every state and union territories of India conducts state elections. Applicants who are registered in CEO Voter List of their state can vote in elections. West Bengal will hold their 294th assembly elections very soon.
To vote in India and to exercise our basic right, the voter id is a must. Voter Id is the proof that the person is a legal citizen of India and is above the age of 18, which is the minimum age to cast your vote. People who have applied for the voter id will find their name in the CEO west Bengal voter list. People who want to apply for the voter card can visit the WB official CEO website ceowestbengal.nic.in.
The CEO or the chief electoral officer of west Bengal holds the responsibility of updating the CEO West Bengal voter list in the electoral board of West Bengal.
How to look for your name on the Electoral Roll PDF of the updated CEO West Bengal voter list?
The latest voter list of west Bengal was published on the official website of the CEO West Bengal on 17th January 2021. You can also browse for the older version of the voter list of west Bengal on their official website ceowestbengal.nic.in
The guide to search your name on the electoral roll pdf of West Bengal updated CEO voter list 2021 are:
- If you want to look for your name on the latest voter list of west Bengal, you have to visit the website ceowestbengal.nic.in
- Press on the option“search your name on the voter list” located on the page.
- A new page will load on your screen.
- Select name or EPIC number and enter your personal details as selected.
- Enter the captcha code below and click on the search button.
- Your name and details will appear on the home screen.
HOW TO FIND YOUR NAME ON THE LATEST CEO WEST BENGAL VOTER LIST 2021?
- To look for your name on the list of voters, you have to open the official website of the electoral commission of west Bengal. The official website that should be used to search your name on the revised west Bengal voter list 2021 is ceowestbengal.nic.in
- On the search bar, type “ELECTORAL ROLL (VOTER LIST)” and a new page will appear.
- An option to choose your district name will appear. You need to choose the district you live in from the options below.
- Now you will be asked to enter your assembly constituency name You will see a new column will appear on the page.
- You need to click on the draft roll option present on the front side of the polling station. When the revised voter list appears on the screen. You can download the pdf version of your Voter list and print out a copy.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR NAME ON THE WB VOTER LIST USING SMS?
If your server is not responding, you can check your details on the CEO West Bengal voter list by using text message or the toll free number.
The steps you should follow, if you want to find your name on the CEO West Bengal voter list updated few days ago:
- The format of the message to be sent should be :WB< space>EC<space>YOUR VOTER IDENTITY CARD NUMBER and send it to 51969
Correction of Name Or Enrollment In The Revised List of CEO West Bengal voter list Registration
If you want to enroll your name on the list of voters of west Bengal, or want to make corrections in the list, you must follow the following procedures:
- Open the official website ceowestbengal.nic.in
- Choose the option that mentions “special summary revision of photo electoral roll of 2021”
- Next, choose the option that states “Apply for correction and enrollment”
- The page will redirect you to the election portal of the Election commission, India.
- If you are an existing user and wants to make corrections, enter your credentials asked and log in.
- New users are request to create an account and proceed
- Press the option “update my details”
- Enter the data asked in the form that appears on your screen.
- Click on the submit button.
How can you download application forms from the WB CEO official website?
- Visit the official website of the CEO West Bengal or the Voter list app.
- The page of the website will appear.
- Click the option “downloads” and then press forms.
- The various forms available on the website will appear. You have to click on the form you want to download.
West Bengal voter list App
Getting the app is easier and convenient because:
- It can help you register and fill for enquiries in a minute.
- You can keep track of your voter card.
- Updates about the west Bengal elections.
- You can keep record of your complaints in the West Bengal voter list app.