Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has approved Mukhyamantri Nirashrit Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana 2020 in a cabinet meeting of Uttar Pradesh government on 6 August 2020. In this government scheme launched by the state government, farmers who follow the destitute, destitute cows will be given Rs 30 per day per animal. In this way, through UP Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana, farmers can reduce their financial crisis by following destitute animals and this will also provide shelter to stray animals on the way.
According to the animal census conducted by the state government in 201 2, there are 205.66 lakh cows in UP, out of which about 12 lakh cows are destitute or destitute. The Yogi government had also told that in the list of government schemes, the safety of bovine will also be given priority. Apart from this, for the protection and maintenance of destitute cow dynasty, permanent-temporary cow dynasty site, cow protection centre, cow dynasty forest and animal shelter home etc. are being operated.
What is Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched Mukhyamantri Nirashrit Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana for destitute cattle. Under this scheme, the Yogi government has promised to provide 30 rupees per day to take care of destitute animals. Apart from this, the government of the state is running permanent-temporary cow dynasty shelter, cow protection centre, cow dynasty forest and animal shelter house etc. for the preservation and maintenance of destitute cows.
If the farmer supports 10 animals under the UP Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana, then he can earn 300 rupees per day and the farmer will get an additional income of 9 thousand every month. This plan of the UP government will also help the Prime Minister’s dream of “doubling the income of farmers by 2022”. Already 523 registered cowsheds are being provided by the state government for 365 days of the total number of protected cows, for Rs 30 per cow under Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana.
Highlights of UP Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana
|Scheme Name||Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Registration Process||Not Declared|
|Objective||Care for destitute cattle|
|Benefits||Rs. 900 Per Month|
|Category||State Govt. Scheme|
Objective of UP Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana
The main objective of the destitute Uttar Pradesh destitute cow dynasty participation scheme is to provide housing to stray animals of the state. This move of the government will also provide shelter to the destitute animals on the way and will help fulfil the Prime Minister’s dream of “doubling the income of farmers by 2022”. About one lakh animals will be transferred in the first phase by the Yogi government. And the state government will spend around Rs 109 crore 50 lakhs.
Benefits of Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana
- DMs of the district will prepare a list of willing farmers and livestock farmers under the Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana. So that Rs 30 per cow per cow will be deposit in their bank account through DBT in their accounts.
- Ear tagging of animals will also done which will reduce the chances of corruption of any kind.
- Due to the help of stray animals by the farmers, the losses in the farm can also be eliminated, which the stray cattle used to graze on the field will no longer be there.
- Straying of stray animals by cattlemen will also reduce road accidents caused by destitute animals along the way.
- Apart from this, the committee will also be formed at the tehsil, block and district level. The progress to BDO and SDM is apprised by the local committee.
- Due to the complete details in the DM office, the farmer or cattle rearers who has taken the destitute animal within the Mukhyamantri Nirashrit Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana will not be able to sell it to the cow dynasty. Those who do this will prosecuted by the government.
- Government of Uttar Pradesh Direct benefit transfer payments will be made every month in the accounts of all farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana
- Interested person should be a native of the respective development block and should be residing there.
- Farmers / cattle rearers / other persons should have experience of rearing and should have adequate space to keep animals.
- Only 4 cows will given to the interested farmers / livestock. If there is a calf with a cow, then both of them will counted as one.
- Applicant should have an account with any bank.
- Preference will be given to those who are connected with milk supply or committees. Along with this, trained rearers or animal friend will also be given priority.
Mukhyamantri Nirashrit Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana Documents required:
Candidates who wants to apply for this Yogi Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana need the following documents to apply.
- Dairy card
- Kisan Card
- Bank documents
- Id proof
- Latest photo
- Aadhar Card
Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana Application Procedure
All the interested person who wants to avail the benefits of the scheme can apply by filling the prescribed format application with Aadhar card / Voter card / Ration card and copy of bank passbook. The person can obtain the application form for Besahara Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana from the Block Development Officer / Veterinary Officer of their block. After filling the form also, you can submit it there.
UP Govansh Sahbhagita Yojana Official Website and PDF Download Link
Official Website- http://www.animalhusb.upsdc.gov.in/en